PlanToys Upper Case Alphabet
This Plan Toys Upper Case Alphabet set is a great introduction to letter recognition for early years learning. 26 Upper case letters and 5 vowels are included to encourage communication and language practice (31 pieces in total). The vowels are coloured red, whereas the consonants are a mixture of white, yellow and blue. Made from smooth Plan Wood, these are a lovely tactile way to learn to recognise upper case letters and encourage language and communication skills.
These chunky wooden letters are a wonderful Montessori teaching resource that will support children’s letter recognition and formation. Include them in your favourite story sacks, draw around them, press them into sand, add them celebration ring to mark important days, or team them up with letter boards – the learning opportunities are limitless.
There is also a free printable play card for viewing or downloading online.
- sustainably made in Thailand
- develop hand-eye co-ordination, problem-solving, fine motor skills, touch, will help children recognise and differentiate numbers and symbols. The Montessori approach to learning highlights that early sensory experiences lay the foundations of logical thinking.
- schematic play: Positioning schema.
- crafted with chemical-free, kiln dried recycled rubberwood
- coated with non-toxic, water-based dyes
Age Recommendation: 2 years+
Measurement: 4.8 x 5.1 x 1.0 cm