PlanToys Creative Peg Board
Follow the patterns or create masterpiece with this peg board by putting the 50 coloured pegs at the right place.
Playing with colourful pegs stimulates fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, visual perception, position in space, and form consistency.
There are 2 levels for hand skills. The Tripod pinch picks up large size pegs and the tip of the pinch picks up small size pegs. The wooden Peg board teaches children about colours and positions which can be sorted, counted and put on the wooden board or pattern cards.
- sustainably made in Thailand
- develop coordination, concentration, fine motor skills and mathematical knowledge,
- crafted with chemical-free, kiln dried recycled rubberwood
- coated with non-toxic, water-based dyes
- assembled with formaldehyde-free E-zero glue
This item includes:
- 1 wooden board
- 3 double-sided pattern cards with 6 different scenes
- 50 colourful pegs in 2 different sizes (5 pegs for each colour in 2 sizes)
- a play idea guidebook (with 12 play recommendations)
Age Recommendation: 3 years+
Measurement: 17.5 x 17.5 x 15.0cm