An award-winning fine motor skills toy that promotes emotional learning in a fun, open-ended manner.
The robot comes with 4 geometric-shaped heads featuring the emotions of happiness, sadness, anger, and surprise; with a range of textures to address sensory issues, from soft felt on the top of the sad head to raised bumps on the angry head. An element of sound is also incorporated into the surprised head - simply press the button at the top of its head and a squeaking sound is emitted! Heads are easily attachable with snap connectors. Legs can also be screwed on to make the robot stand, sit (or even march!).
A wonderful learning aid to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills when handling feelings. Encourage your little ones to identify and practice vital communication skills in expressing themselves, as well as being aware of others' feelings.
- 1 robot body
- 4 interchangeable robot heads
- 2 detachable robot legs
- sustainably made in Thailand
- develop manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, shape recognition, tactile exploration, emotional intelligence, confidence and empathy
- crafted with chemical-free, kiln dried recycled rubberwood
- coated with non-toxic, water-based dyes
- assembled with formaldehyde-free E-zero glue
Age Recommendation: 3 years+
Measurement: 6.6 x 12 x 20 cm
Love this! Its a pretty simple toy yet my son seems to cant get enough of it - he pretty much carry it around like he would with his dinkum dolls😆