PlanToys 5 Colours Veggie Set
A thoughtfully designed vegetable cutting set, made with sturdy and quality Velcro attachments that produce realistic crunching sounds when sliced. Features excellently defined curves and contours in every vegetable piece, with textural detailing for added sensory exploration. Purple cabbage can even be 'peeled' by layers - just like the real thing!
A great food play set to remind children (and ourselves) to 'eat the rainbow' because each colour in fruit & vegetables is a result of the presence of specific phytonutrients in them; and eating a diversity of colourful food is always a great way to get a complete range of vitamins & minerals!
The 5-Color Veggie Set comes with:
- a knife
- bell pepper
- sustainably made in Thailand
- Encourages tactile exploration
- Develops language and communication, eye-hand coordination, cognitive and early math awareness (portioning, addition, subtraction)
- crafted with chemical-free, kiln dried solid recycled rubberwood
- coated with non-toxic, water-based dyes
- assembled with formaldehyde-free E-zero glue
Age Recommendation: 18 months+
Measurement: 7.0x4.3 cm
This is so unique because the garlic and cabbage is not like the regular pieces where you just cut in half.