Hello Bao Mandarin Sensory Cards Level 1
华文好好玩 Mandarin Sensory Cards Level 1
Inspired by the Montessori Method, this set of sensory cards helps little ones learn Mandarin in an engaging way through touch! Each pack contains 74 cards.
Ways to learn
- Trace each stroke and character cut-out to engage in tactile learning
- Identify and learn Mandarin words step-by-step, starting with strokes before progressing onto characters
- Name each character and corresponding picture card to deepen understanding
- Cards are themed according to colour, making it easy for parents and children to match and self-correct
- Not sure how to pronounce the words? Head to @hellobao_montessori on Instagram for videos!
In addition to the cards, each kit comes with a detailed instruction manual for parents, introducing you to Montessori and how to use Montessori to help your child learn better. The manual also features 10 games for both parents and children to enjoy together.
What is in the pack:
- 14 x strokes cards
- 30 x character cards
- 30 x picture cards
- A cotton canvas bag for storage
- Instruction manual for parents
Note: The Mandarin Sensory Cards are produced in small batches, HelloBAO works with printers supportive of limited runs like theirs to bring these cards to you. Working with small batch printers means that you may notice slight colour differences on the actual product and is part of the charm that is small batch production.
It’s sturdy and the dents supposed to help children memorize or familiarize with the strokes.
Currently my 2yo only likes to throw n flip the cards but sometimes I do catch him touching the dents. One step at a time 😅
It's very user friendly and the sensory element to it makes it very easy for my daughter (and myself!) to learn the correct way to write the chinese strokes. The pictures are also very beautiful and colourful
Received the item within the week of purchase. I bought this as I saw my friend demonstrating the usefulness and educational value of it on Instagram with her child. So happy that I could buy it locally instead of importing in from Singapore.