PlanToys Dentist Set
Visiting the dentist soon? Why not put this dentist role play set to good use and ease your nervous little one into the experience with a good introduction through play?
This wooden dentist play set is a great way to teach children about the the benefits of brushing their teeth and good oral hygiene too. The full set of 'teeth' that are attached to the gums with velcro encourage imaginative minds to clean or even remove them - but only after a good inspection!
- sustainably made in Thailand
- develop fine motor skills, cognitive development, boost hand-eye coordination, pincer grasp and communication skills
- crafted with chemical-free, kiln dried recycled rubberwood
- coated with non-toxic, water-based dyes
- assembled with formaldehyde-free E-zero glue
This set includes:
- 1 dental forceps for extracting teeth
- 1 mouth mirror
- 1 stain remover
- 1 syringe
- 1 toothbrush
- 1 set of teeth
- 3 spare teeth
- 1 case for keeping them all safe in
Age Recommendation: 3 years+
Measurement: 8.0 x 21.5 x 14.5cm
*Free printable for objects to cards matching activities available here.