Bring children a little closer to the outdoors with the Beehives. Six bees that vary in colour match with a hive for a realistic beehive environment.
You can use this set to teach the little ones about bees - their habitat, diet, way of life, purpose, etc.
Separate each bee from its hive and invite children to use the pincers (or forefinger and thumb for beginners) to bring each bee back to its correct home!
The hives can also be stacked and sorted. Stack the hives in various orders to refresh the challenge with each play! It's a great way to learn colours sorting.
Video Credit: Genevieve's Playhouse - Learning Videos for Kids
- sustainably made in Thailand
- encourage cognitive, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, pincer grasp, concentration, colour recognition
- crafted with chemical-free, kiln dried recycled rubberwood
- coated with non-toxic, water-based dyes
- assembled with formaldehyde-free E-zero glue
Award: Japan Good Toy Award
This item includes:
- 6 wooden bees that vary in colours (red, purple, yellow, orange, green, blue) and their matching wooden beehives
- a pair of wooden tweezers
- a play idea guidebook
Age Recommendation: 3 years+
Measurement: 5 x 5.7 x 4.5cm
my 14 months old daughter really into colours nowadays. The vibrant colour of the beehive attract her much. They are also versatile and we can play them in so many setting
Good quality and excellent toys for young toddlers to do color sorting. my girl use around one week she can match all the color correctly.